Thursday, November 10, 2005

Wahahahha.... how times flies...... I'm back.. *Sob Sob* ..... I spent all the monies i brought to bkk OMG. But most of the stuff are for my famlies and friends. I enjoyed the trip as its shopping and shopping. Thingz are realli cheap! Now i understand why my friends went crazy when they first went there. Its a place you can splendor your monies.....

But must beware of those cab drivers, they often do not wan to use their meters for the fare. I was con the moment I stepped out of airport!

Grand Palace....... I tot i was well propared by wearing my sports shoe as I heard from Linda that they do look at dress code. But who knows, its my top that was not correct. I'm not suppose to wear sleeveeless! In the end, I have to borrow a coo coo top to wear Haiz! But I have not regreted to go in.... the place is fantastics, its realli magnificent from the paintings of walls to its golden pillars and statue, you can see that how much effort they have put in.


How I wish that I'm still there ..........@@@@@

No comments: